Since my last payout on Neobux I’ve earned another $1. What I’ve decided to do is test the referral rental feature and see how well I do. It costs 90 cents for three referrals for 30 days. I figured I’d give it a shot and see how I do. In order to make any money on this each referral has to click on 1 ad each day for 30 days (average). Since I’ve been average 4-5 ads per day as a basic member I’ll assume that two of those referrals will click half of that, let’s say 2 clicks per day. I’ll also assume that one referral won’t click any ads at all.

Based on these assumptions, 2 times 2 is 4 times 30 cents = $1.20 income from referral clicks. That would make my ROI a whopping 30 cents. Anything above that is gravy.

Remember, this is just a test. If it works out and I earn a positive ROI from the rentals then I’ll rent more referrals and watch my income go up. When I hit my next payout minimum ($3.00 + 50%) then I’ll cash out and continue renting referrals with my remainder account. If you feel like you’d like to give Neobux a try and test it for yourself then become one of my direct referrals and we can help each other succeed.



اذا اعجبتك هذه التدوينة فلا تنسى ان تشاركها وتساعدنا على نشر المدونة ، كما يسعدنا ان تنضم الى قائمة المشاركين في سما بلوجر من خلال (نشرات rss)

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Search