ارشيف سما بلوجر

  • You remain my world, happiness and joy. Always be my valentine.
  • You brighten my day with the sound of your voice, you bring so much laughter and love, you are everything to me and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me.
  • I am so happy we met! Will you be my Valentine? Love
  • You are my angel sent from Heaven above. Happy valentines day
  • Thanks for your patience, your loving words, your kindness, your friendship. Love you loads and will always do. Be my valentine.
  • Even though we are not together this Valentines Day but I'll be with you wherever you go. Love you always.
  • Ur my strength, My luv, My heart.Ur luvn touch I long 4 so mch,Ur voice so softly dat whispers i'm ur's 4ever b mine my baby \"I LOVE U\"
  • When u feel alone just look at the spaces between ur fingers remeber that in those spaces u can c my fingers locked with urs 4ever!!!
  • baby I have an addiction problem.people say I shud go to rehab but I always tell the m I dont wanna go cause im addicted to ... YOU
  • May this Valentine's Day be filled with love, understanding, and contentment as you journey through life with those you hold dear
  • Think of me, you know that i'd be with you if I could, I'll come around to see you once in a while or if I ever neeed a reason to smile, And spend the night if you think I should... Happy Valentine's Day!


اذا اعجبتك هذه التدوينة فلا تنسى ان تشاركها وتساعدنا على نشر المدونة ، كما يسعدنا ان تنضم الى قائمة المشاركين في سما بلوجر من خلال (نشرات rss)

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Search