ارشيف سما بلوجر

  • I love so much my heart is sure.As time goes on I love you more,Your happy smile.Your loving face No1 will ever take your place...
  • A special smile a special face.a special someone I cant replace.i luv u I always will.uve filled a space no one can fill!
  • have liked many but loved very few. yet no-one has been as sweet as u. I\\'d stand and wait in the worlds longest queue. just for the pleasure of a moment with u.
  • A special smile a special face, a special someone I cant replace.i luv u I always will.uve filled a space no one can fill!
  • Girl ur clever girl ur smart.girl ur like a work of art.girl ur sexy girl ur fine.d only thing u aint is mine! :P
  • i luv ur eyes I luv ur smile.i cherish ur ways I adore ur style. Wot can I say?ur 1of a kind & ur alwayz on ma mind!
  • True luv is hard 2 find. Special 1-1 of a kind. But the luv inside of me is true. It appeared the day I met you!
  • feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, there is a spark and this flame lights up, this flame is special for me and 4 u 2, because it only happens wen I am wid u and also because I LOVE YOU!
  • That I love you is no wonder. But the fact that you care about me, that is very special.
  • i may seldom tell u how special u are, I may not be able to reach u coz we\\'re both busy, but inspite of all, u know u are someone I really miss and care about.


اذا اعجبتك هذه التدوينة فلا تنسى ان تشاركها وتساعدنا على نشر المدونة ، كما يسعدنا ان تنضم الى قائمة المشاركين في سما بلوجر من خلال (نشرات rss)

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Search